Job Description / Responsibility
- 1. Supervise the construction work @ Tangail
- 2. Inventory management of the construction material
- 3. Maintain control of project expenditures to avoid cost overruns
- 4. Supervision of contractors and vendors to maintain control of project schedules and costs.
- 5. To maintain records of work done by contractors.
- 6. Conducts field investigations and prepares reports for problems or issues
- 7. Works with project managers to assure work meets business needs, applicable codes and standards of quality
BSc/Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Real Estate/ Developer
Additional Job Requirements
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- 1. Strong leadership and analytical skills
- 2. Effective communication and organizational skills
- 3. Good interpersonal and people management skills
- 4. Mastery of engineering skills
- TK.8000 - 15000
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online job posting